The "SEU Summary" line on your CSP application takes into account the maximums in each category. All of the categories have upper limits except Category B. Category A has an upper limit of 45 SEUs. Categories C through F have an upper limit of 15 SEUs. To see the "Submit" button on your application, you must have at least 70 SEUs totaled on the "SEU Summary" line, along with your personal summary statement.
Articles in this section
- What Does It Mean to Be a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP®)?
- What Are the CSP® Eligibility Requirements for Work Experience?
- Where Do I Find the CSP® Application?
- How Do I Apply for CSP® Certification?
- The SEU® "Summary line" on My CSP® Application Isn’t Calculating Properly. Why?
- How Many SEUs Will I Need for My Initial CSP® Application?
- How Many SEUs Will I Need to Maintain My CSP® credential?