No. The exam is not intended as a substitute for formal training.
Articles in this section
- What Does It Mean to Have a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) Designation?
- Does Scrum Alliance Offer an Online CSM® Course?
- Do I Receive PDU Credits for a CSM® Course?
- What Is the Certification Fee?
- How Do I Renew My CSM® Certification?
- What Can I Expect from the CSM® Exam?
- Where Can I Find the Link to Take the CSM® Exam?
- Can I Retake the CSM® Exam If I Score Poorly?
- Can I take the CSM® exam without taking a CSM course?
- Whom Should I Contact If I Have Additional Questions?