You will need a minimum of 70 SEUs. Each SEU® is the equivalent of 1 hour of an educational activity. It is fine to have more than 70 SEUs attached to your application. Your SEUs need to be for training you have received within the past 3 years; however, your CSM®, CSPO®, or CSD® training can be submitted no matter how old they are.
Articles in this section
- What Does It Mean to Be a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP®)?
- What Are the CSP® Eligibility Requirements for Work Experience?
- Where Do I Find the CSP® Application?
- How Do I Apply for CSP® Certification?
- The SEU® "Summary line" on My CSP® Application Isn’t Calculating Properly. Why?
- How Many SEUs Will I Need for My Initial CSP® Application?
- How Many SEUs Will I Need to Maintain My CSP® credential?