A Certified Scrum Professional has proven experience and expertise in the art of Scrum. CSP is the level of certification that all practitioners of Scrum should strive to attain. Before becoming a CSP, an applicant must be a CSM®, a CSPO®, and/or a CSD® in good standing (currently renewed).
Articles in this section
- What Does It Mean to Be a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP®)?
- What Are the CSP® Eligibility Requirements for Work Experience?
- Where Do I Find the CSP® Application?
- How Do I Apply for CSP® Certification?
- The SEU® "Summary line" on My CSP® Application Isn’t Calculating Properly. Why?
- How Many SEUs Will I Need for My Initial CSP® Application?
- How Many SEUs Will I Need to Maintain My CSP® credential?