After completing your CSM course, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance® that includes a link to create your login credentials. The first step will be to take the online exam. Once the exam is complete, you will be asked to accept a license agreement and set up your online profile. It could take up to two weeks after course completion to receive your welcome email.
Articles in this section
- What Does It Mean to Have a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) Designation?
- Does Scrum Alliance Offer an Online CSM® Course?
- Do I Receive PDU Credits for a CSM® Course?
- What Is the Certification Fee?
- How Do I Renew My CSM® Certification?
- What Can I Expect from the CSM® Exam?
- Where Can I Find the Link to Take the CSM® Exam?
- Can I Retake the CSM® Exam If I Score Poorly?
- Can I take the CSM® exam without taking a CSM course?
- Whom Should I Contact If I Have Additional Questions?